The RU-MX5ML is the ideal choice in many applications where a combination of balanced mic and/or balanced or unbalanced line-level signals needs to be mixed with the ability for additional expansion. All connections are made using detachable terminal blocks on the rear panel. Four of the RU-MX5ML inputs can accept either mic or line inputs. The fifth input is for line level sources.
24 V phantom is individually switch selectable for each mic input. The output from one RU-MX5ML may connect to the MIX input of another RU-MX5ML to expand mixing capabilities. Up to 3 RU-MX5ML mixers may be rack mounted in a single rack unit using an RDL RU-RA3HD rack adapter. The output section provides both a balanced line (+4 dBu) and balanced microphone level (-45 dBu) output. Both outputs may be used at the same time. Audio levels are adjustable on the front panel. The output is equipped with a front-panel dual-LED VU meter that follows standard VU ballistics.
- Mic or Line Level Audio Mixer
- Five Channel Audio Mixer with Expansion Capability
- Inputs and Outputs on Detachable Terminal Blocks
- Switchable 24 V Phantom for Each Mic Input
- Balanced Mic and Line Outputs
- Expansion Bussing Capability
- Output Level dual-LED VU Metering
- Studio-Quality, Low-Noise Performance