Designed for demanding video applications, the VITEC VMC-7440 delivers extremely high quality HD and SD H.264 encoding up to 1080p with 4:2:0 sampling. The PCIe 1-lane hardware-based encoder supports high definition up to HP@L4.1.
VITEC VMC-7440 video inputs include HD-SDI 3Gb/s and SDI digital as well as a composite analog video input. Audio inputs include SDI embedded and AES/EBU digital inputs and analog balanced and unbalanced stereo analog inputs.
A powerful and easy to use software development kit (SDK) includes the powerful LiveWire™ framework, which includes ready-to-use connectable components that substantially reduce product development time.
Additional features include dual encoding (2 files from a unique video source), video preview on host PC screen and still image capture in native resolution during encoding.
- HD and SD H.264 encoding
- AVC profile: MP@L3/HP@L4.1 at 1080p, 1080i, 720p
- Video inputs: HD-SDI 3Gb/s and SDI digital, composite analog
- Audio inputs: SDI embedded and AES/EBU digital, balanced and unbalanced stereo analog
- Outputs: HD-SDI 3Gb/s and SDI digital, composite analog
- Hardware-based encoder (Multiboard driver available)
- Video on demand
- Video ingest
- Military applications