The OKAYO tour guide system helps tour groups overcome disturbing background noise and distance from the guide even in noisy surroundings.
The system consists of a transmitter, a number of pocket size receivers with rechargeable batteries and one or several charging stations.
It is easy set up and use and operates over a distance of 100 meters. When fully charged the system can be used 8-10 hours. The system is suitable to use for in- and outdoors guided tours, but can also be used in meetings where one or more interpreters translate the speech. It accommodates any number of users with additional receivers and if there are hearing aid users in the group a neck loop is easily added.
- Operating distance 100 meters
- 16 switchable channels (863-865MHz)
- Wireless transmitters and receivers of pocket size with rechargeable batteries (2xAA Ni-MH)
- Fully charged batteries offers 8-10 hours use
- Can also be used with standard batteries
- Phone out jack for use with earphone or neck loop for listening
- Microphone input jack for use with tie clip or headset microphone for speaking
- Charger available for 2, 12 or 36 units