Projection screens do not like having ultra long top leaders, as the lay-flat properties of the screen deteriorate with any additional leader.We just have to lower the actual projection screen into position, then motor down the screen. Utilising a secondary motor system that lowers and raises an ElectriCinema projection screen into position, it comes with a top enclosure for the screen to rest in when not in use and full cable management for both the primary screen and secondary lift motor. The screen comes as part of the package and is not ordered separately. Includes a back-up fall arrester for additional safety.
- Lifting device to lower motorised screen into position with high ceiling
- MDF construction with ceiling edge strip and cable management system
- Pricing includes the cost of the motorised screen
- Standard travel equals picture area width
- 8 off captive nuts 5 /16 Whitworth under 150in, 10 off captive nuts 5/16 Whitworth over 150in
- Extra travel and various control options