User station features channel select switch, call light and headset volume control. It fits in standard 2-gang outlet box. The rear section is not enclosed and uses the back-box to provide housing when installed. The user station is perfect for permanent installations where a wall-mounted station can provide an unobtrusive operating position. Most often it is located where the operator can conveniently attend to on-going operations while wearing a headset. It uses a 4-pin dynamic microphone headset connector. User-oriented features include a microphone limiter circuit for equalizing levels, a powerful headphone amplifier, silent channel- select switching, and well-placed controls for ease of operation.
- 2-channel wallmount user station
- Channel select switch, call light and headset volume control
- Fits in standard 2-gang outlet box
- Located where the operator can conveniently attend to on-going operations while wearing a headset
- Uses a 4-pin dynamic microphone headset connector