Triple-bus expander card kit for ADAM. Can link up to four (4) ADAM or ADAM-M frames together and allow them to appear as one (1) matrix system or cluster. This makes it possible to increase the number of available users on a system by transparently integrating additional frames. ADAM frame must be equipped with a MCII-e master controller card, allowing to link together multiple frames, thereby allowing users to quickly connect multiple ADAM intercom systems. Functionality is useful in mobile production scenarios to tie systems together via fiber using the digital audio. In this scenario, the MCII-e master controllers are tied together via Ethernet connections. In a failure of the fiber or Ethernet link of one (1) frame, the affected ADAM is automatically isolated as a fully functional island frame, and the remaining frame(s) function as a normal interconnected system. Works in both AIO-8 and AIO-16 frame environments with simple software settings in AZedit intercom software. Card is available with fiber connection only, allowing a range of up to 24.8 miles (40km) between ADAM frames. Surpasses the dual bus expansion card with its superior channel capability, transmitting 256 audio channels rather than the 128 supported by the DBX.
- Fully backward compatible with all existing AES, AIO and RVON cards in an ADAM intercom system
- Has three (3) fiber links, each link can support up to a maximum of 256 audio channels per link
- System architecture has been redefined for the TBX-Tribus allowing the system to reconfigure itself in the advent of a frame failure
- Supports for multiple distances, the backcard features three (3) SFP (small form-factor pluggable) connectors that allow support for multiple distance
- Employs the next generation ASIC nucleus for higher performance and future system expansion
- Connections (options|connect to frame) allows the user to select the frame to which AZedit should connect