16-port VoIP card kit for the ADAM series. Installed into the ADAM intercom frame and provides VoIP (voice over Internet protocol) communications for the ADAM intercom product family. Integrated solution for connecting keypanels to the intercom matrix over standard IP networks by supporting 16 channels of audio in and out, as well as data. Hot swappable card which supports all configurable options through RVONedit VoIP configuration software. Card is also configurable through RTS’ AZedit intercom configuration software. Also supports remote keypanels, audio connections between matrix frames via RVON-16, RVON-8 or RVON-I/O as well as virtual keypanels via VoIP. Has two (2) DB-9 serial connections for RS-232 or RS-485 pass-thru port connections.
- Hot-swappable and installs into any available slot in an ADAM intercom system, provides a single RJ-45 Ethernet connection for use with a 10 BASE-T or 100 BASE-TX network
- 16 channels of audio in and out expands the connectivity of the ADAM intercom and RVON-8 card by supporting 16 channels of audio in and out
- Uses standard Ethernet protocols and is compatible with all Ethernet compliant devices and networks
- Using AZedit configuration software, users have the ability to adjust the audio parameters of each RVON-16 channel to optimize the available bandwidth on the network
- Supports ancillary data control or use with RTS intelligent trunking
- 16 individually addressable audio channels