VoIP interface card provides a single RJ-45 Ethernet connection for use with a 10 BASE-T or 10.0 BASE-TX networks. It supports single-channel in and out and has configurable network and bandwidth parameter that can be tailored to individual network functions. Users have the ability to adjust the audio parameters of the card channel to optimize the available bandwidth.
- Provides a single RJ-45 Ethernet connection for use with a 10 BASE-T or 100 BASE-TX network
- Single-channel of audio in and out
- Ethernet compatible
- Users have the ability to adjust the audio parameter
- Swappable between Ethernet and AIO connection
- Compatible with Post-2004 KP-32 classic keypanels