The FC-46H2 is a professional HDMI audio de-embedder for HDMI signals up to 4K at 60Hz (4:4:4) resolution. The unit de-embeds the audio signal from the HDMI input or from the HDMI output ARC (Audio Return Channel) and simultaneously outputs it to the S/PDIF® and 5-pin balanced audio outputs.
- Professional HDMI Audio De–embedder — De–embeds the audio from HDMI signals with resolution up to 4K at 60Hz (4:4:4) and data rate up to 18Gbps (6Gbps per graphic channel), supporting HDR and HDCP 2.2/1.4
- Flexible De–embedding — De–embed the audio from the HDMI input or from the HDMI output ARC (Audio Return Channel)
- Varied Output Options — De–embedded audio is simultaneously output to an S/PDIF® and 5–pin balanced audio outputs
- Smart EDID Management — Select one of the EDID management modes using the DIP–switches: pass–through, lock or force 2 channel LPCM
- Kramer re–Klocking™ and Equalization Technology — Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances
- Convenient Control and Maintenance — Audio Source front panel button enables local switching to either the HDMI input audio or the HDMI output ARC. Audio source, audio output, and power LED indicators enable easy local maintenance and troubleshooting
- Easy Installation — Compact DigTOOLS® fan–less enclosure for surface mounting or side–by–side mounting of 3 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter