The KMT21P is a high performance subwoofer/sub-bass system designed for use with small to medium wavefront systems, in both touring and install applications. It features an 1800W 21” drive unit with magnet structure and suspension engineered for maximum linear excursion. The ultra-light reflex cabinet is fitted with two pocket handles and one 35mm pole mounting point for easy installation with every satellite speaker on it. It features large area porting to reduce air noise. The KMT21P is ideal for small throw applications, like theaters, concert halls, and A/V installations. All the KMT21P components are designed by K-array R&D department and custom made under K-array control quality system.
- Unique performance-to-size ratio
- High power 132dB continuous/138dB peak SPL
- Fitted with integral handles
- Ultra fast set-up and dismantling system
- Direct radiating, long excursion 21" drive
- Ideal for theatrical sound reinforcement, concert halls, clubs, houses of worship, portable/installed AV systems, cinema surround sound and effects applications