The SE-K Series is a 2-way passive full range speaker made by prominent professionals with high cost performance. By its efficient enclosure tuning and passive network tuning, the series covers a large area with powerful sound sources. It can be fixed-installation using numerous rigging points and hole cups and also be used for portable purposes which is appropriate for various applications. It not only guarantees high sound quality but durability as well using ANSI standardized enclosure and environment-friendly sound absorbing materials.
- 2-way passive full range multi-purpose loudspeaker
- Rotatable horn
- Enclosure tuning by computer simulation and passive network tuning provide seamless sound and expresses rich sound by flat frequency response
- With the two Speakon terminals on the rear panel and Push Type terminals
- Easy to connect the wires and install
- When used for stand mount purposes, use hole cups on the lower part of the speaker
- M8 rigging points placed on every side of the panels enable connection by wires using I-type bolts or simple fixed installation with SB-30HA