The Hall Research EX-4KU is a kit comprised of a single-gang wall plate transmitter together with a low profille Receiver and associated power supply. The wall plate provides an HDMI video input plus a USB Host port for connection to a host such as a PC or Mac computer. The system uses HDBaseT™ 2.0 for the most reliable operation and widest compatibility possible. HDMI input supports all PC or HDTV resolutions up to and including 4K.
The USB Extension is compatible with keyboard, mouse, touch-screen or any other USB 1.1 and 2.0 device such as Smartboards, interactive displays, and USB webcams.
EX-4KU HDBaseT™ Wall Plate Extender is perfect for all commercial AV and Educational (K-12) installations. No programming is required and the system can be installed and operational in minutes.
The EX-4KU can transmit HDMI signal over CAT6/6a/7 to a distance up to 130 ft for 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) or up to 230ft for 1080p60Hz. Full duplex RS-232 is also extended for installations that need added serial control. The wall plate provides two USB charging ports for added convenience.
Power is sent from one end to the other allowing easy connection of the supply to either end.
This versatile extender includes 1 wall plate transmitter and 1 box-style receiver with corresponding universal power supply.
- HDMI and USB inputs on a single-gang wall plate
- Uses HDBaseT™ 2.0 chipset
- Extends 4K video to 40 m (130 ft) 1080p to 70 m (230 ft)
- Receiver provides USB port with two outputs
- Supports all USB 1.1 and 2.0 peripherals including touch-screen LCDs
- Extends RS-232 for control
- Wall plate provides two USB charging ports for convenience
- HDCP 2.2 compliant