Fairfield, NJ – Comprehensive Connectivity Company, the tested and trusted connectivity solutions manufacturer to the Pro AV/IT markets for over 45 years, introduces two new Qi Certified Wireless Fast Chargers that deliver up to 10W of power to fast charge your phone while you work!
Comprehensive’s Qi Certified Wireless Fast Chargers are perfect for commercial spaces like offices, meeting spaces, cubicles and more, where staying charged and productive is important. These new chargers were built with advanced Qi wireless charging technology and provide high speed charging to all Qi compatible iPhone® and Android® phones.
The CPWR-QI100 Wireless Fast Charging Pad is a slim, elegant design made of a zinc-alloy construction with a non-slip premium textured surface that keeps your phone in place. The CPWR-QI110 Wireless Fast Charging Stand is a sturdy and durable design that allows you to charge your phone in portrait or landscape position. They both include an LED status indicator light and an anti-slip bottom so that your charger stays steady and secure on the table. Comprehensive’s Wireless Fast Chargers are Qi Certified and are backed by a 2 Year Warranty.
Features and Benefits
• Fast Wireless Charging up to 10 Watts
• Simultaneously charge and use your phone
• Perfect for commercial spaces such as restaurants, offices, cubicles and more
• Sturdy and durable construction helps keep phone in place
• Qi Certified Performance (v1.2.4)
• Compatible with all Qi capable iPhone® and Android® phones
• LED status indicator light
• Charging Protection - Supplies correct current and protects smartphones functionality while charging
• Comes with a USB 3.0 Quick Charge Wall Adapter and 3ft USB Charging Cable
• 2 Year Warranty
CPWR-QI100 - Qi Certified Wireless Fast Charging Pad
CPWR-QI110 - Qi Certified Wireless Fast Charging Stand
About Comprehensive Connectivity
Since 1974, Comprehensive Connectivity has been the Pro AV and IT industry standard for professional connectivity performance, reliability and value. That’s why millions of Comprehensive connectivity products are in use at stadiums, in broadcast and recording studios, stages, boardrooms, classrooms, government installations and living rooms around the world. Comprehensive Connectivity Company is a division of New Jersey based VCOM International Multimedia Corporation.
iPhone® is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android™ is a trademark of Google LLC.