Cleerline SSF™ Rugged Micro Distribution cable is composed of a 3.0 mm distribution style SSF™ cable subunit within an overall Riser rated PVC jacket.
Applications include: ideal for installation outdoors in ducts or indoors in riser spaces and tray installations. This cable incorporates an additional layer of fiberglass yarns for strength. SSF™ Rugged Micro Distribution is also rodent resistant.
Cleerline SSF™ Micro Distribution Single Mode is fully compatible with all common connector systems for standard 9/125 single mode fiber.
The included SSF™ fiber provides extreme durability and strength.
- High mechanical strength and superior fatigue & durability
- Integral coating eliminates stripping, provides glass protection
- Up to 10,000x the bend longevity of traditional fibers
- Dielectric construction
- Glass fiber remains protected at all times from the elements
- Simplified termination process designed for ease of use
- Ultra low Attenuation loss on tight bend radius
- Exclusive 250um Soft peel jacket identifier
- Rodent resistant