- Compatible with other ControlBridge devices and accessories.
- Can be rack-mounted.
Simple, one-touch control
With the ControlBridge Processor 200, you can control everything in medium to large conference rooms, classrooms, training centers, and control rooms. When making presentations, ControlBridge enables you to focus on the objective, not the technology. Instead of fumbling around trying to set up projectors, sound systems, and other equipment, all you need to do is push a button or swipe a touchpad. Plus, PoE capability eliminates worries about power supplies.
The ControlBridge Processor gives you multiple ways to control devices.
- Control Ethernet-enabled devices with Touch Panels.
- With the Mobile Device License, you can even use your tablet or smartphone.
- With the Wired Desktop Button Panel.
- Via the convenient In-Wall Button Module
- With IR remote control transmitters because the Processor and Touch Panels have IR receivers.
Control everything - the new and not-so-new
Because the ControlBridge Processor sports so many different types of ports, you can connect almost anything. Bidirectional serial RS-232/422/485 ports enable you to connect modern KVM equipment as well as older AV equipment with serial interfaces. You can even use ControlBridge to simplify operation for existing technologies you're already using.
You'll also get general I/O ports that can be configured as analog inputs or digital outputs and 24-volt relay outputs. Use them to automate equipment such as screens, lights, window shades, sound systems, and more.
With ControlBridge, you can control:
- AV systems
- KVM systems
- Projectors and screens
- DVD and CD players
- Any IP-enabled device
This product is covered by one of more of the following: United States Patent Nos. 7,457,250; 8,155,012; 8,902,760; 8,942,107; and/or 9,049,019.
- Pair it with the ControlBridge Wired Desktop Touch Panel to also control Ethernet enabled devices
- A variety of control ports - serial, infrared, general I/O, and relay enable you to control just about everything
- Bidirectional control of IP enabled devices via the Ethernet port
- Bidirectional RS-232/422/485 serial channels
- Provides a wired 10/100BASET Ethernet connection
- Easy control with an IR remote
- Set up and manage via a standard Web browser
- Features a real time clock for scheduling applications