To rackmount up to 16 of the transmitters, order:
- Wizard Multimedia Extender Rackmount Chassis (AVU5000A)
Then order a plate for every unit you plan to mount:
- Wizard Multimedia Extender Universal Plate (AVU5002)
Questions? Contact our FREE Tech Support.
Other Wizard Multimedia Extender options:
We offer a single video/stereo audio transmitter model (AVU5001A) to directly feed a single receiver. You can also order the AVU5001A packaged with our dual video/stereo audio receiver (AVU5011A) in a complete extender kit (AVU5010A).
Pair each CATx port on this quad transmitter with either the dual video/stereo audio receiver (AVU5011A) or our receiver with built-in skew compensation and a CATx daisy-chain port (AVU5111A-R2). The latter model is recommended for CAT5e or higher cable extensions that are longer than 328 feet (100 m). We also recommend the AVU5111A-R2 for CAT5e or higher applications in which you need to extend higher resolutions. For assistance setting up a multichannel Wizard Multimedia Extender application, contact our FREE Tech Support.
Maximum link distance for cascade connections:
Number of cascade connections (in a branch) / overall length of links for a branch*
0 / 1000 ft. (305 m)
1 / 800 ft. (244 m)
2 / 650 ft. (200 m)
3 / 600 ft. (183 m)
* From the transmitter to farthest receiver.
- Use with compatible Wizard Multimedia Extender Receivers (AVU5011A and/or AVU5111A-R2)
- Transmits four VGA video and stereo audio signals up to 9842 feet (300 m) over CATx cables
- Supports the connection of two remote display and speaker sets
- Plug-and-play operation with independent sharpness and brightness controls
- Digitally transmits 16-bit, 441-kHz stereo audio
- Local port for local screen and speaker connections or for cascading other transmitter units
- Advanced spike suppression