The Agility IP-Based KVM Extension system transmits DVI video, USB, and audio signals via an Ethernet local are network (LAN). Send signals up to 330 feet (100 m), or even farther with the addition of network switches. Use the Agility Controller (ACR1000-CTL-24) to enable remote secure configuration of transmitters and receivers via a Web browser.
The Agility system offers a flexible topology of switching and extension. Use it in point-to-point KVM extension, to multicast HD video, or for single-target sharing. Agility transmits pixel-perfect video with no-loss compression, minimizing bandwidth use while maximizing user experience. Maximum resolution is 2560 x 1600.
- Dual-head with VNC port for remote access and management.
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1080.
- Magic Eye support to handle dithered video graphics.
- Supports a second LAN port to switch signals together (Teaming Mode), which increases bandwidth.
- Data encryption via 128-bit AES.