Proven reliability for use in houses of worship, conference rooms and theatres.
The GN155 is a 155cm (4ft 11in) gooseneck module with a heavy, shock-mounted floor stand, suitable for stand-alone use on stages or placed in front of a lectern. A supplied screw-on extension tube can be used to raise the microphone for tall users and in choir applications. The GN155 has an attached 10m (33ft) cable with XLR phantom power adapter. It is excellently suited for use as a lectern microphone in houses of worship and meeting halls.
The gooseneck module fits all DAM Series capsules, CK31, CK32, CK33, CK47 and CK80, via highly reliable contacts.
- Low-profile floor stand gooseneck module - for permanent installations and mobile applications
- Extremely rugged gooseneck construction - for an extra-long life of reliability and stability
- Quick-absorbing rubber shock mount - for optimum suppression of structure-borne noise
- Highly reliable contacts for capsule modules - prevent contact problems and ensure extra-long life
- Optional extension tube available - raises the microphone for tall users or choir pickup