The CM311 reference head-worn condenser microphone is designed for touring and live-sound applications. It sounds like the best handheld microphones - full, clear and distortion-free, even with the loudest singers.
Differoid stands for differential cardioid, which cancels ambient noise from floor monitors, crowds and other sources. Controlled field tests show that the Differoid provides up to 12 dB more gain before feedback than conventional cardioid microphones. Many users of CM311 say that their house mix is better because the microphone’s isolation is nearly complete.
The CM311 is available in different versions, e.g. the CM311 L with a three-pin mini XLR connector, which fits all AKG wireless body-pack transmitters.
- Differoid noise-cancelling technology for highest ambient noise rejection
- Cardioid polar pattern for outstanding gain before feedback
- Condenser capsule with internal shock mount for efficient rejection of mechanical and body noise
- Robust headband construction for maximum comfort and freedom of movement
- Available with professional Mini-XLR, XLR and W/TA4F connector for all wireless pocket transmitters