Proven reliability for use in houses of worship, conference rooms and theaters.
The CK33 is a high-performance hypercardioid condenser microphone capsule and a good choice in situations when noise comes from the sides or people talk into the microphone from greater distances.
The CK33 capsule is integrated into a rugged metal housing and fits any mounting module of the DAM Series. To prevent contact problems, the capsule is equipped with large-area, self-cleaning, gold-plated contacts with deep threads to prevent misalignment and ensure extra-long life. The package includes a special two-part windscreen, which reduces wind and pop noise.
- Highly efficient 2-in-1 windscreen - reduces wind and pop noise
- Wide frequency range - for a speech-optimized audio performance
- Hypercardioid polar pattern - eliminates noise from the sides
- 95° pickup angle - perfect when people talk from greater distances
- Highly reliable capsule contacts - prevent contact problems and ensure extra-long life