Proven reliability for use in houses of worship, conference rooms and theaters.
The CK31 is a high-performance condenser microphone capsule with a wide cardioid polar pattern, especially designed for inexperienced speakers and applications where more than one person uses the microphone in turn.
The CK31 capsule is integrated in a rugged metal housing and fits any mounting module of the DAM Series. To prevent contact problems, the capsule is equipped with large-area, self-cleaning, gold-plated contacts with deep threads to prevent misalignment and ensure extra-long life. The package includes a special two-part windscreen, which efficiently reduces wind and pop noise.
- Cardioid polar pattern - eliminates noise from the rear
- 125° pickup angle - for inexperienced or very vivacious speakers
- Highly reliable capsule contacts - prevent contact problems and ensure extra-long life
- Highly efficient two-in-one windscreen - reduces wind and pop noise equally
- Wide frequency range - for a speech-optimized audio performance