Horn section liberation for brass and woodwind instruments on stage and in studio.
The C519 professional miniature condenser microphone clips gently onto the bell of a trumpet, saxophone, trombone, tuba, didgeridoo or any other wind instrument. Its tight cardioid polar pattern makes the C519 an ideal tool for use near monitor wedges, and its flat frequency response delivers a natural, powerful and clear sound.
The MPAV from C519 M features an integrated, switchable bass cut for adjusting the microphone's frequency response. The C519 ML package includes a mini-XLR cable and the unique A400 adapter plate for easy mounting onto wireless body-pack transmitters PT40/45/450/470.
- Cardioid polar pattern - allows operation close to stage monitors
- Integrated transducer shock mount - for efficient rejection of mechanical noise
- Rubberized mounting clip - to firm, gentle fit on a wide variety of instruments
- Rugged highly stable gooseneck - for precise placement of the microphone
- Detachable microphone cable - easy to install and service