The Alpha E series is a more affordable version of the Alpha system, which is well-established in the concert touring industry. It is designed with the same material, high-power transducer, waveguide and hardware architecture as the Alpha system. Alpha E, focused on its design for usability, versatility, cost performance and product quality brings forth a high-performance output system for wide-range touring and fixed installations. Versatile speaker series from touring to dance clubs, compatible with the Alpha system.
- High power full range system (140dB peak SPL at 1m) with horn loaded 18" LF, 10" MF and 3" HF components
- Medium Q, 75 x 30° dispersion, 40Hz to 19kHz frequency response
- Configurable for active 2-way with a passive HF crossover or active 3-way operation with NX242 digital TDcontroller ensures reliable, linear operation
- Baltic birch cabinet and high performance honeycomb composite construction
- Available in dark gray carpet covering or textured black paint
- Optional integrated flying system hardware for crossbow flying system (see below left) or standard aircraft fittings
- Ergonomically designed for flying or ground stacking, easy touring handling and truck packs