The Cobalt controller is designed to control all Hybrid robotic products. Cobalt accepts Genlock, guaranteeing proper synchronization with the virtual. By embedding a small Linux PC-based smart engine, easy setup is ensured.
Cobalt can be coupled with the Mercury control software with touch screen interface.
- CAN Technology based
- LCD screen UI to select camera and speed
- 12 fully configurable push buttons
- Precise smooth joystick control
- Specific configurations of control possible on each P/T/Z/F axis (and H/V boom in crane case)
- Control over speed and limit for any axis, with adjustable speed dampening
- Genlock input (Blackburst)
- Handles PAL 50 Hz and NTSC 59,94/60 Hz systems
- Can be coupled with Mercury control software with touch screen interface