The power of transparent USB
ServSwitch Wizard™ USB SRX KVM Extender, Dual-Video, from Black Box combines VGA, USB 1.1 or USB 2.0, audio, and RS232 and sends them up to 164 feet across a single CATx cable. It's easy to fine-tune the video image on the remote unit and get crystal-clear stereo audio and transparent USB.
DDC EDID read and store support
Modern graphics adapter cards - even with analog output - require the presence of Display Data Channel (DDC) information. Without it, they output low-quality video or none at all. The ServSwitch Wizard USB SRX Extender reads the DDC information from the attached display and stores it in the local unit's non-volatile memory.
Small form factor
The ServSwitch Wizard USB SRX KVM Extender's compact chassis enables you to mount it side by side in the Rackmount Chassis for ServSwitch KVM Extender (ACU5000A). Use it to mount up to eight dual-video versions in just 2U.
Support for RS232
This model of the SRX series uses two CATx links to transmit the signals. The second video link carries a transparent RS232 port up to 19.2 kbps.
The local unit has audio and VGA feed-through, giving you local access just by plugging a keyboard and mouse directly into the spare PC USB ports.
- Transparent USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 supports up to 164 feet (50 m) over a single CATx cable
- Support resolutions up to 1920x1440 at 60 Hz
- Extend video, audio, USB keyboard and mouse signals, and up to two USB peripherals
- DDC EDID reads from the local display, eliminating plug-and-play issues
- Local VGA and stereo audio feedthrough
- Dual-video model also works with RS-232