ConferenceSHOT AV Bundle - CeilingMIC 2
Ideal for medium sized videoconferencing rooms, the ConferenceSHOT AV Integrator 2 Bundle includes one ConferenceSHOT AV camera, one ConferenceSHOT AV Speaker and two white CeilingMIC microphones.
ConferenceSHOT AV integrates a 10X zoom PTZ camera and audio conferencing mixer into a single USB 3.0 device, so you can easily connect microphone and external speaker to the camera. The CeilingMIC 2 Bundle is easy to install and allows simple plug and play functionality with all major UCC soft clients such as Skype for Business, WebEx and Google.
ConferenceSHOT AV is UVC compliant. No external drivers need to be installed on your PC – just plug and play. The versatile system supports customized AV designs with third-party equipment or can be deployed as standalone solution.
ConferenceSHOT AV allows for remote monitoring, management and control of a distributed camera network. IP-accessible and a web-based user interface enables both browser control and IP-live preview and setup from PCs, Macs and mobile devices including iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
This USB-based solution makes it easy for your organization to collaborate using Skype for Business, WebEx, Zoom, BlueJeans, Google Hangouts, Vidyo and other leading UC services.
ConferenceSHOT AV turns your BYOD device into a small space UC system with professional PTZ camera quality and full room audio performance. It’s a significant step up in performance from the current webcam-based technology offerings.
- ConferenceSHOT AV Features:
- Integrated HD camera and audio system ideal for huddle rooms and small to medium conference rooms Audio inputs for two Vaddio MicPOD table or ceiling microphones
- Audio output for optional matching speaker or integrate into existing audio infrastructure
- 2.14 Megapixel effective, native 1080p/60 HD image sensor
- 10x optical zoom, horizontal field of view of 74° in super-wide mode
- Simultaneous uncompressed USB 3.0 and IP (H.264) video + full-duplex audio streaming
- Precise pan and tilt movements at up to 90° per second with smooth, silent direct-drive motors Universal Video Class (UVC) and Universal Audio Class (UAC) drivers supported in Windows®, Mac® OS and Linux operating systems, compatible with most UC conferen
- Presenter-friendly IR remote control
- Integration-ready Telnet control
- Enterprise-class IT support with full web controls for remote management
- Conference Room Microphones Features:
- Interface box
- New design emphasizes simplicity and ease of connection
- Up to 100ft (30m) cable distance from the interface box to the
- connected device
- Trim plates
- White or black, to match the microphone body
- Two-piece design can be installed after the rest of the installation is complete
- Drop-down cable
- Matches the trim ring and microphone body
- Up to 15ft (4.6m) drop-down cable length supported
- Microphone body
- New cloth-wrapped design with improved geometry for better audio pickup
- Split strain-relief boot with easy access to the cable connector in the microphone body for quick installation and easy substitution of custom drop-down cable