The Confidea wireless unit combines a slim, contemporary design, excellent intelligibility and ease of use with a robust and reliable wireless connection which sets it apart from traditional wireless systems. It allows a delegate/chairman of a conference to speak, request-to-speak and listen to the speaker in their preferred available language. The units are equipped with a microphone On/Off or request-to-speak button and a single channel selector, including separate OLED display indicating chosen channel number and headphone volume. The chairman unit comes with an additional priority, next-in-line and system volume adjustment button. The Confidea DI/CI units have the capability of receiving up to 4 translation channels. Up to 8 microphones can be open at the same time (depending on transmission mode). Confidea units combine a smart power management with an easy to replace removable Lithium-ion battery pack. (Confidea BP, to be ordered separately) A screw lock connector is provided to connect a removable microphone which is immune against GSM disturbances. To prevent eavesdropping and unauthorized access, the Confidea© wireless system and the discussion units have a digital encryption mechanism to keep information of the meeting confidential.
- Built-in high quality loudspeaker which is automatically muted when the microphone is active, to prevent acoustic feedback.
- Microphone On/Off or request-to-speak button with two signalling LEDs
- Two headphone outputs
- One headphone volume adjustment
- One channel Up/Down adjustment
- OLED channel and headphone volume information display
- Chairman version (CI) comes with a priority, next-in-line and system volume adjustment button