Isomax 2 is a Countryman classic, still delivering the industry's tightest pattern control for an all-purpose microphone. Isomax 2 offers true frequency-independent pattern control unlike competing mics that become omnidirectional at low frequencies.
As instrument mics, they capture strings, wind, brass and percussion beautifully, with excellent rejection of the rest of the band. As choir mics, they deliver exceptional gain before feedback without any hint of the nearby organ. As stage and audience mics, they eliminate the liability of bulky overhead equipment while eliminating electrical noise and feedback from other nearby devices. What's more, they're so affordable, you'll find plenty of ways to use them. Phantom powered. Wireless built with 5-feet cable; hardwired built with 10feet cable standard. Supplied with basic clip, wind screen and storage case.
- Inside or outside musical instruments, placed on or hung over stages and hidden in sets for theater, motion pictures and TV
- Audience mics, stage mics
- Text book perfect polar patterns for excellent stereo separation and rejection of unwanted sounds
- Very low distortion at the high sound levels encountered inside instruments with super flat frequency response for an uncolored, very clean sound
- Directional pattern is frequency-independent - doesn't become omni at low frequencies
- Excellent gain before feedback
- Solid 10dB rejection
- Handles high SPL
- Sleek, small, lightweight mic doesn't distract instrumentalist or house
- Easy to hang without scaffolding