The newest microphone for the installed sound industry, the M3 Tri-element ceiling microphone. Audix co-founder and VP of Sales, cliff castle, commented. The innovative design and engineering of the M3 tri-element microphone makes it a stunning addition to the Audix conference ceiling mic series.
The M3 is the only multi-element design available with fully balanced circuits below the ceiling and a UL rated plenum box solution above the ceiling tile. The low impedance design of the M3 system allows for extremely long cable runs (if required) without cross talk or interference.
Applications that utilize AVB transport can deploy up to five M3 tri-element microphones of audio over a single Ethernet cable.
- 100% RF shielding and immunity
- Stealth design, low profile
- Gold diaphragm capsules with shielded and fully balanced circuits
- Very low self noise
- Frequency and pattern tailored for voice clarity and rejection of extraneous noise
- Evenly dispersed sound with undetectable phase
- Adjustable cable length
- All visible components of Audix microphone are same color, black or white
- High-quality silicone jacketed microphone cable
- Includes plenum rated junction box with RJ45 connector
- Easy to install