A 4-input Dante interface that is a convenient, cost-effective way to add mic/line inputs to an existing Dante-based networked audio system.
- 3-pin depluggable connectors with switchable mic/line gain and phantom power on all inputs
- Front Panel LED's show phantom power status and input gain settings for each input
- Built-in daisy chain support that allows additional devices that support daisy chaining to be connected to help reduce cabling
- Audio flow assignment, input gain per input, and phantom power per input are all controllable via the Dante network connection
- Four logic inputs and four logic outputs for programmable, networked third party control