The D2FLEXio is an analog audio connectivity for installed AV systems.
Each analog audio I/O features an installer selectable switch to assign input or output audio connectivity. This flexibility provides a single product solution for cost effective analog audio conversion to and from any Dante™ or AES67 system.
- Dual analog flex I/O, selectable via recessed slide switches (2x0, 1x1, 0x2)
- I/O trim potentiometers for accommodating “pro” and “consumer” audio line levels
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz, 24 bit audio conversion to and from a Dante™ network
- Small form factor with integrated mounting tabs
- PoE or DC powered
- Supports Dante™ Domain Manager
- Retrofit connectivity for legacy AV equipment to and from a Dante™ or AES67 audio network
- Power amplifiers and powered speakers
- Wireless mic receivers
- In ear monitor transmitters
- Electronic instruments and DJ equipment
- Mixers, DSPs and other audio signal processing gear