The 15" to 26" height adjustable microphone stand for professional miking of drum kits, percussion and string instruments and guitar/bass guitar amplifiers. Combine this low-to-medium height stand with companion boom model PB11X(E) for use by seated performers on stage or in the studio. Perfect for use with toms and larger guitar amps. Includes a threaded tip assembly for compatibility with a variety of booms, clamps, goosenecks and accessories. Oversized cast base provides maximum stability and protection for high-quality kick-drum microphones.
The DMS10 has a height spread, (rounded to the nearest inch) measured from the table to the top of the threads of 15" to 26".
- Field serviceable parts guarantee long product life
- High-quality materials withstand frequent transport, set-up and tear-down
- Low-height adjustment
- Ideal for close-in miking of amplifiers, percussion, string and rhythm instruments
- Oversized cast base provides maximum stability and protection for high-quality kick-drum microphones
- Wear-proof, 3-piece clutch offers secure, fast and noise-free height adjustment