Soundsphere's Model Q-12A omnidirectional loudspeaker provides a more powerful sound system where clear voice announcements and high-fidelity foreground music at high sound pressure levels are required. Applications include gymnasiums, ice rinks, transportation terminals, factories and nightclubs. The Q-12A is also available in a weatherproof configuration (Q-12AWR) for outdoor use, featuring a protective screen over the holes and driver to prevent birds from nesting in the speaker.
Along with its hemispherical coverage pattern, the Q-12A loudspeaker provides high sensitivity (97dB 1W/1m) and high SPL capability (121dB 250W/1m), and utilizes our exclusive patent-pending Poly-exponential Incidence Reflector. This loudspeaker can be mounted using our hanging kit or mounting bracket and comes in both standard and custom colors.
- Hemispherical coverage pattern
- Accurate, full range voice announcements
- Enhanced high fidelity music reproduction
- High sensitivity (97dB 1W/1m)
- High SPL capability (121dB 250W/1m)
- Exclusive Patent Pending, Poly-exponential
- Hanging or surface mount
- Standard and custom colors available