This is the heart of the system. It consists of a precision servo operated mechanism that stores, deploys, retracts and positions suspended microphones and cable by remote control.
Operation can be initiated by push-button control or by an external computer system such as Creston or AMX. Live microphones can be positioned, always preserving the complete integrity of the audio.
Various options are offered such as a stereo configuration consisting of four conductor-shielded microphone cable and five pin XLR connectors. Please contact us for a full listing.
- Deploys Approximately 8 feet of cable.
- Frequently used in boardrooms.
- No maintenance is required after installation.
- Point of use regulation permits long wire runs between controllers and Servoreeler units.
- External limit switch inputs are provided to enable docking of microphones into our ceiling bezel.
- SRL-8 Servoreelers have been meticulously engineered and are constructed with the highest quality machined parts.
- Vertical mounting is standard. Horizontal operation is optional.