C Series loudspeakers employ advanced technology and application-driven engineering to bring live sound closer to the ultimate reference point: reality. Cutting-edge driver technology and unique innovations like our Complex Conic horns deliver natural sounding music and intelligible speech.
Versatile enclosure designs, combined with a wide range of mounting options and associated hardware, provide unrestricted flexibility for both portable and installed applications. Wherever audiences and operators demand superior performance and ease of use, C Series loudspeakers are the choice for unequalled value.
The C62 features dual 6.5-inch Heavy-Duty LF drivers with carbon fiber cones and a 1-inch extended range titanium HF driver.
- Outstanding, full-range 70 Hz to 20 kHz performance in an extremely compact, space-saving design
- Complex conic horn provides superior pattern control with low distortion
- Complex conic horn provides smooth 150° x 60° coverage
- 1-inch Extended range titanium HF driver
- Provides smooth, low distortion high frequency performance to 20 kHz and beyond
- Heavy-duty 6.5-inch woofers
- With carbon fiber cone easily handles 400W of program power
- Built-in crossover
- Eliminates need for a separate electronic crossover and bi-amplification
- Virtually any application where size is a critical issue and outstanding sonic performance is required
- Ideal for many side and front fill applications; mounts inconspicuously in walls or ceilings, under and
- over balconies, etc
- Foreground music systems in shopping malls, retail stores, offices, etc