The Instreamer 100 IP Audio Encoder reliably encodes an audio source into an MP3 or PCM audio stream using HTTP, RTP, UDP, or TCP protocols, including multicast support. It features a stereo line-level input as well as S/PDIF optical and coaxial inputs, headphone jack, and low power consumption. The device is ideally suited as a shoutcast source, analog source input for IP Audio distribution systems, and encoding device for an IP speaker background channel.
- Standalone IP Audio Encoder Device with support for MP3, PCM and VoIP (uLAw/aLaw) audio codecs
- Supports IP streaming standards such as TCP/IP, RTP, SIP, Shoutcast, Multicast
- Simple bowser based device management, SNMP Monitoring
- Very low power requirements, high reliability
- Developed in Switzerland by Barix, known for reliable IP
- Streaming products since more than 10 years